Official Blog of Allison Ethier

My photo
Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Official blog of Allison Ethier NSCA Personal Trainer, ISSN Sport Nutrition, Educator & Mom

11 August 2008

Thank you.

The CBBF Nationals would not have been possible without the support and guidance of the following people:

Erik Ledin of LeanBodiesConsulting.com - thank you for your guidance, and patience. I can sense that this is the start of a wonderful fitness relationship. I know you will bring me to a new level of athleticism in order to win the one and only fitness pro card.

My husband who has continually supported me over my past 10 years of fitness. Without your strength, unwavering belief in me, and your small push now and again, I would not be able to focus as clearly. You are my rock.

Nancy Georges - thank you for your spiritual guidance, skilled eye, wisdom, and experience. You help keep what is important in perspective.

Barry Horpestead - my chiropractor - thank you for keeping my body able to do what it needs to do, even in times of pain.

Slimquick Extreme and the WellNx Family
- thank you for consistently supporting me over the past 4 years. Without your help I would not be able to focus on my training, and preparations.

Sandra and Ross Wickham - thank you for putting on an amazing well run show. I am not exaggerating when I say this is a great show, and I do hope that you promote it again next year. Traveling to Vancouver is fun as well.

Sylvia Tremblay - Thank you for continuing to provide me with beautiful costumes, and suits, that add that finishing touch to a physique on stage. Your help and guidance in the sport continues to push me further as an athlete and fitness competitor.

To all my family and friends, and fan, thank you for your continued support and encouragement. Although the Pro card did not happen this year, I am not disappointed, and did all that I could perfectly for this show. With a few changes, and a new routine I will be blowing up the stage once again. Thank you for all your wonderful comments on Facebook - they are very inspiring and motivating.

A.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're having a great day today, you deserve to be on cloud 9.

All the best and WELL DONE again. You were amazing.

:-) :-).

Marr

Nancy said...

Allison, I am so proud of you. You looked amazing and beautiful and you are an inspiration to many people! Keep up the great work, and those amazing abs.

Your friend,

Nancy