Official Blog of Allison Ethier

My photo
Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Official blog of Allison Ethier NSCA Personal Trainer, ISSN Sport Nutrition, Educator & Mom

23 January 2009

Bodybuilding.com Voting - I need your votes!

Hey Everyone-

The last round of voting has begun - I need your votes!

Click here. Scroll down and vote. There are pics of photoshoot with Michael Niveau, and video interview that I did with Furious Pete - who is a champion eater.

On Saturday night is the final show - at the Ironman Pro show. It starts at 9pm PST! I hope you are all watching and you can vote then as well.

Here is the link for the webcast.

Talk to you all soon,

A.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You've got my vote! You need to post this link over on LBF so that we can all support you there as well. Good Luck!

Claudine said...

The pictures look GREAT Allison! :)